POTATOES!!

 The truth is that I have tried very few types of food, so I will say that I have a favorite vegetable, the potato.



The truth is only the french fries haha, since I do not like mashed potatoes or cooked potatoes very much. I think in general I like spicy types of food, I have tried Mexican food but it is not authentic since I am a vegetarian, however, I liked it a lot.

Although in daily life I generally eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, I really like onions, paprika, garlic, carrots, squash and I think all vegetables haha. My favorite fruit is watermelon or melon, plus these are in the summer season, which makes them a wonderful time.



Among proteins, the one that I consume the most in recent times is tofu, although as a vegetarian who does not have much time to cook, I consume a lot of packaged soy burgers ☹



Despite this, I think that I eat good daily meals, regarding what is protein, cereals, fruits and vegetables, I also had my blood tests regarding b12 and I have good ones haha


Comentarios

  1. I just ate a whole plate of french fries. it is an obsession *o*

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The watermelon is so good, but sometimes I am so lazy that I prefer to swallow the seeds and continue eating haha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I will eat french fries for the rest of my life!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello friend, I love potatoes too haha, especially to eat them when I'm hungry at night

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Working on fast food is really something fantastic for potato fanatics!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Geology:P