I chose this image because for me it means the beautiful moments that I have lived with a large part of my family, friends and myself. It is an image of the beach, but not just any beach, of Bucalemu, we go to this beach with my family for a great number of years every summer and we even have a house there, for me it is important as it brings back memories of the best family vacations, in which I have also gone with friends and we always have such a good time, remembering those moments is pure happiness.

The sea for me as I said in a previous blog represents a lot of freedom, since I was little I love to be in it and swim or simply appreciate it, it gives me an inexplicable tranquility. I took this photo one day when the power went out there, with my sister we went to buy some snacks and appreciate the beautiful sunset, it was a very nice memory since with my sister we are very close and that day we laughed like never haha, I hope to be able to relive those liberating moments when this pandemic ends.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Geology:P

POTATOES!!