Antumapu

From the little that I have been studying in my career (two years), I feel that there are several aspects to change regarding the curriculum, I feel that it is very focused on mathematics (logically, it is an engineering haha) when in reality at the time of exercising This is not widely used, or at least that's what I've heard.




As I mentioned before, I have only been in my degree for two years, so I may really have more bouquets related to trees, plants and the environment in the future. Regarding the load, the truth if I consider that it is high, since, talking with colleagues from other careers, there are some who even have days off a week and their evaluations are mostly jobs. I feel that we have a lot of load, in general the evaluations are tests and mostly in specific periods of time all together, we also do a lot of work, but in quantity I feel that there are many or maybe they should distribute it in a different way during the semester.

Regarding the faculty, I have only had online classes, therefore I do not know what aspect could be improved in it, regarding teaching, the truth is that the teachers could perhaps do some classes in a more didactic way, since in In general, they are classes in which basically a power point is read and I feel that this is something that everyone could do at home, now, there are exceptions, luckily we have had the possibility to have classes with quite didactic teachers who, Despite online teaching, they arouse interest in students.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Geology:P

POTATOES!!