my addiction??

 

My favorite technology so far is my cell phone, since I consider it to be a very versatile technological object, it can be used to communicate with different people around the world and also as a means of distraction-entertainment, I particularly have many applications like Facebook, twitter, instagram, tiktok, etc. In these I sometimes write and it also serves as a method of liberation, although I think that my relationship with him is not so healthy since I spend too much time occupying it when I could use that time in doing really productive things, so I recommend its use since It has become an "essential" object, however, that it is ideally occupied in a healthy way and does not become an addiction as is what generally happens in most people, this can be observed through the streets, as all the people around walk looking at the cell phone and not being aware of the present.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Tamy, I think that a cell phone can be very dangerous if it is not used in moderation, however, I still think it can be very useful, now it is a basic need to have one

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oooh siii Tami, society is very attached to their cell phone that they do not appreciate the things around them, they are blinded in a fantasy world.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm also addicted, but I am happy in my immersion through the screen.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Geology:P

POTATOES!!