my profession

 Within my profession, the positive aspects, at least within how I see myself, is to contribute in some way to the planet, either by caring for the native forest, protecting nature conservation, avoiding deforestation, etc.

The truth is that I chose this profession half "blindly" since I only knew the name and I was interested in the conservation of nature, however, I never stopped to see the mesh of the career or anything within the aspects of training.

To my surprise, there are several ways of practicing the profession, either within projects or something more executive like CONAF, I would much more like to exercise it in some way working in nature, working within it and contributing my grain of sand of conservation to this world that, within the environmental sphere, is going from bad to worse.

However, I believe that this entails a great responsibility that I don't really know if I am capable of carrying it, but as I said before, any grain of sand is a great contribution, including the dissemination of how it can be contributed.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Geology:P

POTATOES!!