Mi blog

 

Hello, my name is Tamara, I am nineteen years old and I study forestry engineering. I was born and raised in Santiago de Chile. I live with my parents, my dog and two siblings, I am the oldest of the three. I like listening to music and going to these concerts, I also like makeup and going out with friends, before the pandemic it was my favorite hobby, unfortunately now you can't so often
I really like animals and for the same reason I don't eat them, I also really like the sea, when I swim in it I feel free. My favorite band since childhood is one direction, they have already separated, but it will be like this forever hahaha I also listen to types of music, mostly pop, also R&B, indie or rock bands, I really like the Neighbourhood.


Comentarios

  1. Your dog looks really adorable, i want to huge her!
    I would like to meet you soon, Tami!
    (I hope at a party)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The pandemic has been the worst:(, how cute is your dog!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. your dog is very pretty! i love animals

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love your dog because she is very affectionate, it was very nice to meet her and also you obviously jajaja you are a super incredible person and I want to enter university soon to see us more often. i loveeee youuu

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Geology:P

POTATOES!!