decisions!

 When I was little I remember that I love watching youtube videos about makeup tutorials, unlike my friends who always aspired to dream of studying highly prestigious careers, I just knew that I loved makeup and that it would be a great idea to learn from this.

As I grew up, my parents told me that this did not generate enough monetary gain and that I should practice it as a hobby, that's the way it was and I think it was a great decision.
At the time of applying to the university, I had the option of studying forestry engineering or engineering in renewable natural resources, I decided on forestry engineering due to the field trips, which unfortunately in a pandemic have not been possible, for this reason my experience of the race has not been so good, I feel like I am not learning what I should learn and the online format makes everything more stressful. I hope the pandemic will end soon so that I can go out on the field and practice how I would like to work in the future, in places surrounded by nature and connecting with the earth.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Geology:P

POTATOES!!