My contribution :)

Being a forest engineer I believe that it has a great impact on the world, depending on each person in which they would like to specialize, for the conservation part I think it can in a very positive way for the planet, through research and projects that contribute to these. 




I would like to be a participant in this process and the truth is, I do not know if I am capable, this entails a great responsibility, but the truth is I think I would like to take charge, since the motivation to enter this career was that mainly, to help or contribute in some way shape the planet.



Engineering contributes to the world due to the nature conservation approach that it has, for example, we can contribute to the production of clean energy or the recovery of degraded areas of soil and water, among a wide variety of ways to help the planet. and likewise to the people who live in it.


Comentarios

  1. If you can, with dedication you will achieve it!:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. let's unite for an improvement and conservation of the planet <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. my friend you have to believe in the beauty of yours dreams <3 <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. With great power, comes great responsibility

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It's true friend, we have a great mission in the future, and I know that our work will contribute positively to the world <33

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Geology:P

POTATOES!!