Geology:P




 I think the pandemic makes the bouquets clearly not the same so I don't know if there will be one that is my favorite so far, however, the university branch that I have liked the most so far was within the abiotic components of ecosystems and it was called geology.

This was about the study of planet earth, but more internally, such as composition, structure, morphology, etc. I enjoyed it since, for my taste, the teacher made the classes interesting and entertaining. I learned about the layers of the earth, the materials that compose them, their properties, also about the types of rocks, dynamic processes of the earth, etc.

Before studying it, I also thought it would call my attention, since before I wanted to study forestry engineering, I wanted to study geology, only I had a lot of mathematics and the truth is I don't like that much hahah, despite this, that "introduction" or piece of geology that I had as a branch left me quite satisfied 😊


Comentarios

  1. I think geology would have been much better in basic classes: c

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's good that you enjoyed the subject, it's too bad that it had to be online, blessings

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Without a doubt it was a super interesting subject:)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I know it would have been great to have this subject in person

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a great thing, the best thing about studying Forest Engineering is that they give us the opportunity to study from many branches <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Mathematics ruin all the subjects hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  7. the classes I remember most were about GEOLOGY! (I share your suffering on math)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POTATOES!!