The best concert ever!!

 



The concert that I will comment on today was 2014 at the national stadium, it was by the all-time favorite group, one direction.

Never in my life have I been such a fan of a boy band and I think this was the reason why my pre-adolescence was so great, they were a group of 5 boys, 4 from England and 1 Irish, I really was the number 1 fan. , I had all my piece covered in posters of them, mugs, stickers, bags, necklaces, even clothes.

The atmosphere during the concert was great, even though I was not in the front row since my mother had to buy 2 tickets, for me and her, it was the best day of my life.

I screamed and cried like I had never done before, so much that until I lost my voice, my mother only accompanied me and she also liked them so I think something I enjoy hahah

I write this with so much emotion because it really was the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE !!!!!!!!!

Comentarios

  1. I was also a big fan of them haha ​​I had my room full of posters

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Geology:P

POTATOES!!