English

 Regarding the experience of learning English at university, the truth is that I have only had online classes, despite this, I liked the blog format since I feel that I can express myself or tell things about my life without feeling that I am taking a test or evaluation, I feel that it is something entertaining and much better if it helps to learn English.

Regarding what I could improve, I think it would be to have more vocabulary or better hearing of this language, I can increase this by listening to songs in English or watching movies in English without subtitles.



This language catches my attention since since I was little in the house with my siblings we have heard from my parents that it would be great for us to learn it since it opens a lot of doors, I appreciate that since I was little I always listened to music in English so Therefore the pronunciation is not so difficult for me, I try to improve it every day by discovering new songs and words.

Outside of class, I don't use the language much, since I don't surround myself with anyone who speaks only English or who for some reason needs to communicate only in this language. Sometimes I help my brother with his English classes, since he never had any kind of close relationship with him, for this reason, it is quite difficult for him to take the tests or listening that the teachers send them homework, I try to translate the audios for you and help you by giving you the meaning of the most complex words.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Geology:P

POTATOES!!