My Sis!!


 Today's blog will be dedicated to my sister, she is one of the most important people in my life, when we were little we weren't that close since I was a bit jealous, however, as time passed, I wouldn't know what my life would be like. without her.

Every time I feel sad or weird, she accompanies me to lift me up, she is my best friend and confidant.

Sometimes my mother is upset that we do not tell her our secrets, since she says that we do not trust her, but I think she does not understand that they are different relationships and with much more closeness and trust.

I hope we continue this unit for the rest of our lives, in fact, we want to get a tattoo together hahah

Despite the fact that we are 5 years apart (I am 20 years old and she 15), I hope we can soon go to parties together and do everything that at some point we plan, such as living together and also having friends in common, I hope this complicity that we have never abandon us and that although life is uncertain, only in this case, it is true that family always comes first and that you will never abandon me.

I LOVE YOU!!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Geology:P

POTATOES!!