PAST




 Personally, I would like to travel to the past, but not in time, if not in moments that I spent that I would like to repeat or maybe have done things differently, even though I think that everything happens for something, there are certain things that I would like to have enjoyed more or maybe to have changed my acting at certain times.

For example, I would like to have enjoyed many more moments that were everyday for me, as if there were no tomorrow. When I was little I used to go out with my grandfather and my great-aunt, they would take me out to eat and buy me little gifts since we didn't see each other very often, however, for me it was a moment that I thought would be repeated, from the memories I have I think That was the last time I got to see them since afterwards family problems separated us.

As I said before, despite this, I am a true believer that everything happens for something. For this reason I would stay in the present, since maybe if everything had not been as it was, I would not be here now doing what I do, studying what I am studying, living with my whole family, having the friends I have, etc.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Geology:P

POTATOES!!